Oh Snap!

Please turnoff your ad blocking mode for viewing your site content

Online money treasure for you to open your own advertising business

Online money treasure for you to open your own advertising business

Donate your motor vehicle sacramento | Motor vehicle donation california

/
19 Views



Donate your motor vehicle sacramento | Motor vehicle donation california
Donate Your Motor vehicle
Banner-komennationalDonate your motor vehicle and elevate cash in the local struggle against breast most cancers.
Donate your utilised motor vehicle, van, truck, boat, or leisure car or truck to Komen Sacramento. Donate by contacting our toll cost-free number at 1-855-KOMEN-Cars and trucks (1-855-566-3622) or you can donate on-line 24 several hours a working day by employing our fast and easy on-line donation approach.
Help the lead to to conclusion breast most cancers permanently by donating your motor vehicle. The proceeds from the sale of our donated vehicles will fund collaborative and impressive breast most cancers schooling, screening, remedy and assist services regionally and analysis on a national degree. 75% of the net proceeds will gain Komen Sacramento with the remaining 25% supporting our internationally recognized Award and Exploration Grants system.
We acknowledge ALL vehicles irrespective of age or issue.
Donate your car or truck 24 several hours a working day employing our fast and easy on-line approach. Simply total the on-line donation variety and we will answer, typically in several hours, with all the processing guidance.
Donate your motor vehicle to the Komen Sacramento Today by contacting
1-855-KOMEN-Cars and trucks (1-855-566-3622)
Hrs of Operation:

Monday – Thurs: 8 am – 7 pm (EST)
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm (EST)
Saturday 9 am – 4 pm (EST)
Sunday Shut

resource

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

It is main inner container footer text